Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu
Thank you for feedback, comments, questions and constant support. We really appreciate the emails and the commments we’re receiving from everyone. thank you and jazakallah.
I’m going to do my best to answer as many questions as possible which have been asked in the comments section insha’allah.
1. Could you please have the recitation of namaz/salaah (with any sample surah) on your website?
at this moment in time we have no plans of adding a section like this to the website. If we ever do, we will let you know on here insha’allah.
2. I was also wondering if you could add the text/dua for travel. I do alot of traveling and would like to recite this verse before each trip.
we are planning on introducing du’ah tutorials in the very near future insha’allah. Please stay tuned.
3. Please add more surahs
we’re constantly doing our best to add new surahs. watch this space insha’allah.
4. Another project that you could perhaps do, is a tutorial on the 99 names of Allah?
production for this tutorial has already begun. As soon as it is completed we will let you know on here.
5. I was wondering if you could please do a course for Surah Mulk?
this is one of the surahs which is at the top of the production list.
6. Could you please add a repeat feature onto the recitation?
we’re looking into this to add such a feature insha’allah.
7. Can you put the surahs in a format that allows downloading or copying into word?
We’re planning on introducing PDF and Word Formats for the tutorials in the near future insha’allah.
8. What is the name of the reciter?
Our main one we use is Mishary Rashid Alafasy. However for Ayat Al Kursi the reciter’s name is Sa’ad Al-Ghamdi.
9. Could you please add Surah Al-Alaq & As-Shams?
We’re planning to develop the the last part of the Qur’an first so we’ll cover the surahs you’ve requested insha’allah.
10. Want to know if there are female reciters of surahs?
we are not aware of any female reciters.
I hope I have answered the questions above in the best of manners and insha’allah will be answering some more in the near future. Keep the questions coming as we read all of them. Once again thanks for your time and effort wa salaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.